Sunrider Philippines, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and as such, complies with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information in the Philippines. As a sign of its commitment to provide a high level of protection for the personally-identifiable information, it collects and uses, Sunrider Philippines, Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Data Privacy Act Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
At different occasions, you may be asked for certain types of personally-identifiable information (e.g., your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, credit card number, bank information in connection with automatic deposit/debits, etc.). We collect, access, and use only the minimum Sensitive and/or Personal Information necessary to meet legitimate business purposes and if the purpose of the processing could not reasonably be fulfilled by other means. We hope you will provide us with this information. However, if you do not want to disclose your personally identifiable information to us, please do not submit it. This does mean that in some cases we will not be able to provide you with the service you have requested.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit the Site (e.g., your IP address, browser type, domain name, etc.). This information is collected and analyzed in the aggregate in order to improve the function and content of the Site. All data gathered and stored is encrypted for your protection.
We limit the access, collection, sharing, disclosure, and further use of your Personal Information to meet legitimate business purposes. You will be informed about these purposes at the time of collection. In general, however, we foresee the following uses:
- WEBSITE VISITORS – Information about you may be used to add you to our email subscription list, provide your name to Sunrider Philippines’ Independent Business Owner in connection with your expressed interest in our products or business opportunity, analyze trends and statistics, enhance the operation of the Site, serve content and advertisements and send informational and promotional materials about Sunrider Philippines.
- CUSTOMERS – Information about customers will, in addition, be used to provide customer service, confirm and fulfil your orders, ship your orders, and administer payments and possible problems and disputes with dispatchers and other service providers.
- INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNERS – Information about Independent Business Owners will, in addition, be used to provide Independent Business Owner-related services, calculate earnings and bonuses, provide training on new products and services, and ensure compliance with the Independent Business Owner Agreement and the company’s rules and regulations.
We have existing business relationships and may develop other relationships in the future with business partners. In these instances, we may share or otherwise allow access to information that is collected about you that will enable our business partners to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest. Rest assured, the sharing agreement shall establish adequate safeguards for data privacy and security.
At the time we collect your information you will be given the choice to accept or refuse the disclosure of your information for such marketing purposes, and for marketing by Sunrider Philippines.
We may disclose information that we collect about you when we have reason to believe that this is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be harming you, us or others. We may also disclose information when we believe the law requires it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the Site or any information you transmit to the Site.
In case any breach occurs involving sensitive personal information or any other information that may, under the circumstances, be used to enable identity fraud are reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person, and we believe that such unauthorized acquisition is likely to give rise to a real risk of serious harm to any affected data subject, we shall inform the affected persons as soon as possible upon knowledge thereof.
DATA STORAGE POLICY
Personally-identifiable information will be kept in active files or systems as long as needed to meet the purposes for which it was collected or as required to perform the contractual relationship with the Independent Business Owner and his/her up-line, and the commercial relationship with the customer.
Sunrider Philippines will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and complete.
ACCESS OR CORRECTIONS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may access, upon demand and under reasonable circumstances, the following information:
- Content of your personal data that were processed;
- Sources from which such data were obtained;
- Names and addresses of recipients of the personal data;
- The manner by which such data were processed;
- Reasons for the disclosure of the personal data to recipients, if any;
- Information on automated processes where the data will, or is likely to, be made as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect the data subject;
- Date when his or her personal data concerning the data subject were last accessed and modified;
- The designation, name or identity, and address of the personal information controller.
If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or if you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update your information in our records. Our contact information is set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.
INQUIRY AND REMOVAL
Upon request, Sunrider Philippines will provide you with a description of the specific types of personal information collected and the nature and extent of the processing.
If you refuse, withdraw consent, or object to the collection, maintenance and processing of your personal information by us, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such from our records.
Any personal data to be deleted or erased will be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that will prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public, or prejudice the interests of the data subjects.
1. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
The Site is a general audience web site that is not specifically designed or targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If, however, we become aware that personally-identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will use such information for the sole purpose of contacting a parent or guardian of the child to obtain verifiable parental consent. If we cannot obtain consent after a reasonable period of time, or if when contacted a parent or guardian requests that we do not use or maintain such information, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records. Upon request by a parent or guardian, Sunrider Philippines will provide a description of the specific types of personal information collected from a child who is under the age of 13.
3. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
MODIFICATIONS TO POLICY
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR TO CONTACT US